Cutest Dog Contest:
Stageworks Theatre is proud to announce our Cutest Dog Photo Contest. Contestants will have the opportunity to submit their best photo of their dog. The theme of your photo should be “A Day in the Life of My Dog”. Fans will help us choose three winners whose photo will be displayed in our gallery and featured on our website along with other prizes.
The Stageworks Family will pick 12 finalists that the general public will then decide their favorites. Voting will take place primarily on our website and social media platforms. Submissions will end July 24th at 11:59pm, voting will begin July 25th when the first stories go out and end July 28th at 11:59pm.
- A photo of your dog only. Please send the highest resolution photo possible (at least 1 MB). Accepted formats are high quality JPG and JPEG.
- A brief description of the dog – two sentences discussing breed, age, favorite toy/activity.
- All photos must be original work, taken by the entrants. No third party may own or control any materials the photo contains, and the photo must not infringe upon the trademark, copyright, moral rights, intellectual rights, or rights of privacy of any entity or person.
- The photo must be in its original state and cannot be altered in any way, including but not limited to removing, adding, reversing, or distorting subjects within the frame.
- The twelve finalists will be judged and decided by Stageworks Theatre. All decisions are final. Stageworks Theatre reserves the right to disqualify any entry that is deemed inappropriate or does not conform to stated contest rules.
- By entering the contest, entrants agree that photos submitted can be used by the Stageworks Theatre for advertising purposes.
- Submissions will not be accepted once the deadline lapses.
- The prize must be collected by the winner and is nontransferable.
- The winner will be contacted via the email address provided during entry. If no response is received after 24 hours, a new winner will be selected and the previous winner will forfeit all rights to the prize.
PLEASE SEND YOUR MATERIALS TO: