Our goal is to keep you safe. So we’ve put in place policies to make sure we can offer you the best and safest experience when you join us here at the theater. We hope you’ll assist in making this easy and comfortable for everyone.
We continue to update and monitor our guidelines based on guest comfort, health care professional directions, and CDC guidelines. Therefore we have some guidelines that may change from time to time, for the most up to date information please give us a call (813) 374-2416 or send our Audience Services Coordinator, Lance, an email with any questions- firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Masks required by unvaccinated or potentially ill staff and guests
- Temperature checks at the doors
- Digital pre-show check-ins to assess individual health and confirm well-being
- Hand sanitizer available
- Sinks blocked off and bathroom lines limited
- Limited Seating to some showings, additional seating available for those who would like to socially distance
- Regular sanitation of the theater and high touch areas
When you join us in the theater we do ask you comply with the above measures to ensure everyone’s enjoyment. If you don’t feel comfortable with following these guidelines we will also be offering digital versions of our productions that you can watch from the safety of your home.